Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Thursday · September 21, 2023
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- The schedule is 7a-7p or 7p-7a.
- Walk, bike, or hike through the Great Smoky Mountain trails or visit the Dollywood theme park!
- Dates Needed: October - Ongoing.
- Case Load/PPD: 18-22.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Reference ID: ORD-152652-MD-TN.
- A facility is looking for a hospitalist that is familiar with ICC.
- Special procedures include intubations, central/arterial lines, bronchoscopies, etc.
- Assignment Type: Inpatient.
- Southern Tennessee is full of cool sights and beautiful attractions to visit!
- Government: No.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- Night Shift.
This locum job opening was posted
6 days ago