Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Wednesday · December 7, 2022
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Union City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Be sure to look site see during your assignment.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Avg census 20-30 with 4-8 in ICU.
- Government: No.
- In the heart of Union City, you can find the renovated Capitol Theatre, Kiwanis Park, the Obion County Museum, and the Church Street Railroad Depot.
- Dates Needed: Asap - Ongoing.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- A hospital with 100 beds is seeking a hospitalist for locum tenens coverage.
- Case Load/PPD: 18+ (MD sees and writes notes).
- Reference ID: ORD-134380-MD-TN.
- The schedule is 6a-6p with. They use Epic EMR.
This locum job opening was posted
5 days ago