Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Thursday · September 21, 2023
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Memphis) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Government: No.
- Reference ID: ORD-129001-MD-TN.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- Support Staff: Emergency Room, Nephrology, Cardiology, Neuro, General Surg, ID.
- Case Load/PPD: 18-20.
- The facility is located about an hour outside of Memphis, Tennessee.
- Assignment Type: Inpatient.
- Dates Needed: Asap - Ongoing.
- The night locum will handle admissions and round on 8-12 patients, no procedures or.
- The day locum will be rounding on 18-20 patients, no procedures or. Shifts are 7-7.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Night Shift.
- A large hospital is looking for a day and night-shift hospitalist for locum tenens coverage to help with census management.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Nov 11.