Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Monday · May 23, 2022
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $300,000 with a potential salary of $350,000.
This permanent job opening (Nashville ) is for an academic medical center.
- No procedures necessary.
- Medical Group in Nashville, Tennessee is seeking a talented and ambitious nocturnist.
- As one of the region's largest medical groups with over 612 physicians and providers, covering 32 counties with 109 locations, this Medical Group is a physician-led group serving Middle Tennessee and Southern Kentucky.
- Shifts are 7-on and 7-off.
- BC/BE in Internal Medicine.
- 9-hour shifts from 10 pm-7 am.
- Strong work ethic and team player.
- Highly competitive compensation model.
- Good communication skills.
- Nocturnist Opportunity Downtown Nashville - Earn up to $350K.
- Codes are covered by 24-hour critical care support and rapid response team.
- This physician will be board certified/board eligible in Internal Medicine, possess a strong work ethic, be a team player, and serve as an ambassador for the Medical Group.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.