Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Friday · November 26, 2021
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (near Memphis) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Open ICU with Intensivist.
- EMR: Cerner.
- Day shifts 7a-7p.
- Procedures: Intubations, Central Lines, Vent management.
- Responses to codes, RRT or other codes.
- Apply today by forwarding.
- MD/DO/FM Hospitalist.
- BC in IM or FM.
- Day or Night shifts.
- Average admits: 11.
- 60-90 days credentialing.
- Active & unrestricted Tennessee license.
- Average night admits 6.
- 1 year hospitalist experience.
- Nov 1 start.
- We have an opportunity for a Hospitalist near Memphis, TN.
- Must complete procedures (required for nights, preferred for days).
- Nights shifts 7p-7a.
- Average day admits: 6.
This locum job opening was posted
8 days ago
by Locum Connections