Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Sunday · September 19, 2021
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Nashville ) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 7p-7a or 7a-7p.
- BC IM only.
- Shifts available: 12 Hour shifts.
- Competitive Compensation!
- Will have some coverage till 12am.
- Fully Accredited Regional Medical Center and a leading provider of emergency heart and stoke care.
- The Envision Envoy Team is looking for an Independent Contractor Hospitalist to help at a hospital located just outside of downtown Nashville!
- Nocturnist Provider will cover admissions and cross coverage.
- As America's leading medical group.
- 157-Bed facility that offers a full array of services, including cardiology, diagnostic imaging, emergency, inpatient rehabilitation, oncology, orthopedics, and women's services.
- Envision is striving to provide quality coverage where needed.
- No Procedures.
- 1 NP, M-F.
- Codes: Will respond but will not run codes.
- Open ICU.
- Travel, lodging, and malpractice covered.
- Noah Nylander | Recruiting Team Lead.
- Takes most admissions from ED.
This locum job opening was posted
6 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services