Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Wednesday · December 7, 2022
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Nashville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Not expected to insert lines or do procedures.
- This is a great opportunity to partner with an outstanding health system and hospitalist team.
- Cannot sponsor visas, no 2022 grads and a few years' experience preferred.
- Competitive and comprehensive benefit and compensation package.
- Hospitalist Opportunity IN Nashville, Tennessee.
- BC/BE in Internal Medicine.
- A nocturnist team covers nights.
- A Hospital in downtown Nashville, Tennessee is seeking a talented and ambitious hospitalist to join their team.
- Opportunity to care for a diverse patient population.
- 7 days on and 7 days off.
- Clean background.
- Not expected to run codes.
- Great working relationships with specialists and emergency room providers.
- Needs to live within the metro area, no locums.
- Cover only one hospital.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Jan 23.