Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Tuesday · May 30, 2023
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Memphis) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Pediatric Subspecialist coverage includes: Allergy & Immunology, Cardiology, Endocrinology, Infectious Disease, Ophthalmology, Oral/dental, Plastic, Nephrology, Neurodevelopment, Urology, and Surgery.
- Manage care for unassigned normal newborns.
- Pals and NRP certification is required.
- In-house coverage 24/7.
- It serves as the pediatric referral center for over 20 hospitals in the Baptist System spanning over 200-miles in 3 states.
- While walking down Memphis' Beale Street, you can hear blues, jazz, and rock.
- Cover Pediatric Floor (12-bed).
- On January 28, 2015, Baptist Memorial Hospital for Women opened the Spence and Becky Wilson Children's Hospital, which is home to their dedicated Pediatric Emergency Room which features 10-bays for patient care and 2,ic area.
- It is also home to Graceland mansion, which is a popular attraction for Presley fans.
- Memphis, TN is a town that is full of culture, widely known for its music and food.
- Envision Physician Services is looking for a Pediatric Hospitalist for our expanding program at Spence and Becky Wilson Children's Hospital in Memphis, TN.
- The Children's Hospital is staffed with Pediatric Hospitalists, Pediatric Emergency, Pediatric Intensive Care, and a list of Pediatric Subspecialist physicians.
- Memphis is known for its barbeque and soul food.
- 7-8 shifts/month (24-hr in-house).
- The Hardin Pediatric Center is the hospital's inpatient Pediatric unit, which is specifically designed to meet children's medical needs as well as their growth and developmental needs.
- In late 2016, the hospital opened their Pediatric Intensive Care Unit, which currently has 2-beds but will have 14-beds once construction is completed.
- N' roll music spilling out from the clubs.
- Candidates must have completed a Pediatric Residency and be either board eligible or certified.
- 4 Pediatric Hospitalist program.
- The legendary Sun Studio lives here and boasts artists such as Johnny Cash, B.B. King, and Elvis Presley.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Apr 10.