Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Thursday · October 28, 2021
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Tennessee) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Meditech is the EMR.
- Staffing model is 1 MD during the day and 1 APP at night with MD backup.
- Seeking Fulltime Coverage (approximately 12-15 shifts per month).
- Credentialing Timeframes: **Facility is willing to provide temporary privileges, so please do not submit providers with ANY malpractice, either past or pending.
- Client strongly prefers a Drive-In Candidate (mileage reimbursement & lodging - OK ).
- Special certifications or requirements (including special procedures) needed to perform in this position: Central line and Airway management.
- Does physician need Board Eligibility: Yes.
- Patient Volume: approximately 16-18 per shift.
- Specialty Needed: Critical Care/Intensivist.
- Describe the make-up of support staff (techs, nursing, mid-levels, etc.
- After cleared, we will need to provide updated CV, copies of medical licensure, DEA, References and EMR knowledge.
- Length Of Assignment: 4-6 months.
- Does physician need Board Certification: Board Eligible is fine - within 2 years.
- Describe monthly coverage.
- Name Clear 1st - typically - 24-48 business hours for turnaround.
- Location: Tennessee.
- Coverage is needed as soon as providers are credentialed.
- Daily Patient Volume: 16-18 per shift.
- Facility Type: Critical Care Unit.
- Board Certified preferred // Board Eligible (within 2-3 years).
- Practice EMR: Meditech/PK.
- Board Certified would be ++.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Mar 12.