Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Thursday · March 4, 2021
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Tennessee) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Describe monthly coverage.
- Specialty Needed: Critical Care/Intensivist.
- Board Certified would be ++.
- Coverage is needed as soon as providers are credentialed.
- Meditech is the EMR.
- Does physician need Board Eligibility: Yes.
- Location: Tennessee.
- Facility Type: Critical Care Unit.
- Credentialing Timeframes: **Facility is willing to provide temporary privileges, so please do not submit providers with ANY malpractice, either past or pending.
- Daily Patient Volume: 16-18 per shift.
- After cleared, we will need to provide updated CV, copies of medical licensure, DEA, References and EMR knowledge.
- Does physician need Board Certification: Board Eligible is fine - within 2 years.
- Length Of Assignment: 4-6 months.
- Describe the make-up of support staff (techs, nursing, mid-levels, etc.
- Board Certified preferred // Board Eligible (within 2-3 years).
- Name Clear 1st - typically - 24-48 business hours for turnaround.
- Client strongly prefers a Drive-In Candidate (mileage reimbursement & lodging - OK ).
- Staffing model is 1 MD during the day and 1 APP at night with MD backup.
- Seeking Fulltime Coverage (approximately 12-15 shifts per month).
- Patient Volume: approximately 16-18 per shift.
- Special certifications or requirements (including special procedures) needed to perform in this position: Central line and Airway management.
- Practice EMR: Meditech/PK.
This locum job opening was posted
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.