Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Tuesday · May 30, 2023
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Tennessee) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Staffing model is 1 MD during the day and 1 APP at night with MD backup.
- Length Of Assignment: 4-6 months.
- Special certifications or requirements (including special procedures) needed to perform in this position: Central line and Airway management.
- Does physician need Board Certification: Board Eligible is fine - within 2 years.
- Board Certified preferred // Board Eligible (within 2-3 years).
- Location: Tennessee.
- Client strongly prefers a Drive-In Candidate (mileage reimbursement & lodging - OK ).
- Name Clear 1st - typically - 24-48 business hours for turnaround.
- Patient Volume: approximately 16-18 per shift.
- Board Certified would be ++.
- Coverage is needed as soon as providers are credentialed.
- Credentialing Timeframes: **Facility is willing to provide temporary privileges, so please do not submit providers with ANY malpractice, either past or pending.
- Specialty Needed: Critical Care/Intensivist.
- Describe monthly coverage.
- Seeking Fulltime Coverage (approximately 12-15 shifts per month).
- Facility Type: Critical Care Unit.
- Does physician need Board Eligibility: Yes.
- Practice EMR: Meditech/PK.
- Meditech is the EMR.
- After cleared, we will need to provide updated CV, copies of medical licensure, DEA, References and EMR knowledge.
- Describe the make-up of support staff (techs, nursing, mid-levels, etc.
- Daily Patient Volume: 16-18 per shift.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Mar 12.