Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Monday · September 26, 2022
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Tennessee) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Does physician need Board Certification: Board Eligible is fine - within 2 years.
- Describe the make-up of support staff (techs, nursing, mid-levels, etc.
- Specialty Needed: Critical Care/Intensivist.
- Board Certified would be ++.
- Client strongly prefers a Drive-In Candidate (mileage reimbursement & lodging - OK ).
- Special certifications or requirements (including special procedures) needed to perform in this position: Central line and Airway management.
- Meditech is the EMR.
- Length Of Assignment: 4-6 months.
- Facility Type: Critical Care Unit.
- Staffing model is 1 MD during the day and 1 APP at night with MD backup.
- Patient Volume: approximately 16-18 per shift.
- Seeking Fulltime Coverage (approximately 12-15 shifts per month).
- Credentialing Timeframes: **Facility is willing to provide temporary privileges, so please do not submit providers with ANY malpractice, either past or pending.
- Coverage is needed as soon as providers are credentialed.
- After cleared, we will need to provide updated CV, copies of medical licensure, DEA, References and EMR knowledge.
- Practice EMR: Meditech/PK.
- Location: Tennessee.
- Daily Patient Volume: 16-18 per shift.
- Board Certified preferred // Board Eligible (within 2-3 years).
- Describe monthly coverage.
- Does physician need Board Eligibility: Yes.
- Name Clear 1st - typically - 24-48 business hours for turnaround.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Mar 12.