Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Saturday · December 9, 2023
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Tennessee) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Length Of Assignment: 4-6 months.
- Describe the make-up of support staff (techs, nursing, mid-levels, etc.
- Specialty Needed: Critical Care/Intensivist.
- Practice EMR: Meditech/PK.
- Meditech is the EMR.
- Does physician need Board Eligibility: Yes.
- Board Certified preferred // Board Eligible (within 2-3 years).
- Does physician need Board Certification: Board Eligible is fine - within 2 years.
- Seeking Fulltime Coverage (approximately 12-15 shifts per month).
- Staffing model is 1 MD during the day and 1 APP at night with MD backup.
- Location: Tennessee.
- Describe monthly coverage.
- Special certifications or requirements (including special procedures) needed to perform in this position: Central line and Airway management.
- Facility Type: Critical Care Unit.
- Name Clear 1st - typically - 24-48 business hours for turnaround.
- Board Certified would be ++.
- After cleared, we will need to provide updated CV, copies of medical licensure, DEA, References and EMR knowledge.
- Daily Patient Volume: 16-18 per shift.
- Credentialing Timeframes: **Facility is willing to provide temporary privileges, so please do not submit providers with ANY malpractice, either past or pending.
- Patient Volume: approximately 16-18 per shift.
- Client strongly prefers a Drive-In Candidate (mileage reimbursement & lodging - OK ).
- Coverage is needed as soon as providers are credentialed.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Mar 12.