Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Saturday · May 15, 2021
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Tennessee) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Coverage is needed as soon as providers are credentialed.
- Board Certified would be ++.
- Meditech is the EMR.
- Location: Tennessee.
- Describe monthly coverage.
- Patient Volume: approximately 16-18 per shift.
- Client strongly prefers a Drive-In Candidate (mileage reimbursement & lodging - OK ).
- Daily Patient Volume: 16-18 per shift.
- Special certifications or requirements (including special procedures) needed to perform in this position: Central line and Airway management.
- Practice EMR: Meditech/PK.
- Board Certified preferred // Board Eligible (within 2-3 years).
- Staffing model is 1 MD during the day and 1 APP at night with MD backup.
- Specialty Needed: Critical Care/Intensivist.
- Seeking Fulltime Coverage (approximately 12-15 shifts per month).
- Length Of Assignment: 4-6 months.
- Credentialing Timeframes: **Facility is willing to provide temporary privileges, so please do not submit providers with ANY malpractice, either past or pending.
- Does physician need Board Certification: Board Eligible is fine - within 2 years.
- After cleared, we will need to provide updated CV, copies of medical licensure, DEA, References and EMR knowledge.
- Facility Type: Critical Care Unit.
- Name Clear 1st - typically - 24-48 business hours for turnaround.
- Does physician need Board Eligibility: Yes.
- Describe the make-up of support staff (techs, nursing, mid-levels, etc.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Mar 12.