Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Saturday · May 15, 2021
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Procedures Required: None.
- Dates Needed: Asap - Ongoing.
- A facility in Tennessee is seeking a nurse practitioner hospitalist for Covid-19 coverage.
- Government: No.
- Kathlyn Raffa and Jessica.
- Board Certification Required: Negotiable.
- Shift Times: 8 pm-8 am.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- Prescriptive Authority Required: Yes.
- The locum will work night shifts on weekends with no. Credentialing can be completed within one week.
- The facility is currently experiencing an increase in cases.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Reference ID: ORD-095135-NP-TN.
- Case Load/PPD: 15-20.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Jan 22.