Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Wednesday · January 27, 2021
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Board Certification Required: Negotiable.
- They will rarely be called back into the facility when on.
- A rural facility in Tennessee is seeking hospitalists for ongoing locum tenens coverage starting Asap.
- Government: No.
- Reference ID: ORD-093221-MD-TN.
- CertificationsRequired: BC in FM or IM and BLS, Acls certififcations.
- Dates Needed: Asap - ongoing.
- Case Load/PPD: 15-20.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- Shift Times: 10 hour day shift + night.
- The provider will see 15-20 patients per day and will receive around 5 phone calls on average per night.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Jan 14.