Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Wednesday · January 27, 2021
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Competitive compensation.
- BC/BE required.
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal.
- Additionally, you need to have Acls certification.
- You can expect to work holiday coverage.
- You will see approximately 18 - 20 patients per day.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- We have an opportunity in Tennessee for a hospitalist.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Candidates must be board certified or board eligible and hold an active TN medical license.
- Charter member of Nalto.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Dec 10.