Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Tuesday · November 24, 2020
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Candidates must be board certified or board eligible and hold an active TN medical license.
- We have an opportunity in Tennessee for a hospitalist.
- You will see approximately 18 - 20 patients per day.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Additionally, you need to have Acls certification.
- You can expect to work holiday coverage.
- Competitive compensation.
- BC/BE required.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
This locum job opening was posted
4 days ago
by Weatherby Healthcare.