Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Wednesday · January 27, 2021
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Fayetteville, TN) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Do not apply/present without those 3 criteria).
- Affiliated with larger hospital in Huntsville, AL that has 900 beds.
- Less than 50 beds.
- Day shift 7am - 7pm.
- Mid-Level & ER manage nights.
- Census averages 20.
- Dates Needed: 12/24 - 12/30 days 7a - 7p.
- Facility Type: In-Patient.
- Requires: Vent Management.
- Needs current TN license.
- Specialty Needed: Hospitalist.
- Admits average 4-5.
- 2 FTE Program.
- The benefit is it is a fairly easy assignment and it is steady 7 on 7 off schedule for the provider.
- 7 on 7 off days with the director working around the locum's schedule as needed.
- 6 bed ICU (Similar to step down unit).
- Length Of Assignment: 7 days.
- Requires: Vent Management, 7 on 7 off schedule, must be willing to perform and supervise stress testing.
- Lincoln Health System.
- Schedule for Aug forward has not been written yet.
- Location: Fayetteville, TN.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Dec 4.