Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Tuesday · November 24, 2020
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Credentialing can be completed within a few days.
- Board Certification Required: Negotiable.
- A facility in Tennessee that is part of a well-known healthcare system is seeking a pediatric hospitalist for ongoing locum tenens coverage.
- Government: No.
- Candidates must be BC or BE.
- CertificationsRequired: NRP and Pals.
- Reference ID: ORD-091832-MD-TN.
- This is a 24-hour.This is a solo position.
- Shift Type: 24-Hour.
- Shift Times: 24 hour.
- Procedures Required: Yes.
- Dates Needed: Asap - ongoing (1-2 weekends per month).
- Case Load/PPD: 6-8.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
This locum job opening was posted
11 days ago