Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Tuesday · November 24, 2020
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Candidates must be BC or BE within 5 years (IM).
- A facility in Tennessee that is part of a well-known health system is seeking an internal medicine hospitalist for ongoing locum tenens coverage.
- CertificationsRequired: BC or BE IM.
- Board Certification Required: Negotiable.
- Shift Type: Night Shift.
- Procedures Required: no.
- Facility Type: Group Practice.
- Dates Needed: January 2021 - Ongoing.
- Case Load/PPD: 15-20 ppd.
- Shift Times: 12 hour shifts.
- Reference ID: ORD-091444-MD-TN.
- Assignment Type: Inpatient.
- Shifts are 12 hours.
- Government: No.
- The facility needs one provider to work nights 7 on/7 off for the cardiac program and cross coverage in the medical unit as well.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Credentialing for this assignment takes around 45 days and temp privileges are available.
This locum job opening was posted
11 days ago