Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Sunday · October 25, 2020
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Must have active TN license.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- The physician will work 7 days on and 7 days off plus some. Candidates must be board certified.
- 15 - 20 patients per day.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- You will need to have Acls certification.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- A Tennessee-based medical facility needs a locum tenens hospitalist for coverage.
- Competitive compensation.
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal.
- BC required.
- Due to the time frame of this assignment only TN-licensed physicians will be considered.
- Weatherby will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork.
- Give Weatherby a.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Oct 22.