Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Sunday · October 25, 2020
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- Your personal CompHealth recruiter will help you find a variety of opportunities to choose from that fit your skills and meet your expectations.
- The assignment schedule is rounding, 8 am - 5 pm, with. The covering physician must be board certified.
- Caseload: 15 - 20 patients per day.
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry.
- For this assignment, you need to have an active TN medical license.
- CompHealth is currently assisting a facility in Tennessee that needs a hospitalist to help with locum tenens coverage.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Schedule: Rounding, 8 am - 5 pm.
- License: Active TN state license needed.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- Certification: BC required.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Oct 22.