Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Sunday · September 20, 2020
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Must be able to start by April.
- The schedule is a 7 on and 7 off block of 24-hour shifts that will be an average of 12 hours in-house then take. There is an open ICU that the incoming physician will cover, so experience with vents, central lines, and intubation are preferred.
- Loan repayment available.
- They welcome IM and FM physicians that can start by April 2021.
- IM and FP candidates are welcome.
- Located 100 miles to Nashville.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
- In addition to a salary plus wRVU production incentive and quality bonus, you will also be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
- Work 12 hours in-house then take.
- CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
- With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
- CompHealth is assisting a hospital in Tennessee with their search for a hospitalist.
- Procedures and vent management are a plus.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- 7 on and 7 off schedule.
- Our services are free for you.
This perm job opening was posted
8 days ago