Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Sunday · September 20, 2020
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Will consider IM or FP trained physicians.
- Located 1 hour from Memphis and 2 hours from Nashville.
- You will also receive occurrence-based malpractice, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, 14 days of PTO, CME, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
- This position offers a lucrative compensation with additional incentives that come to more than $300K.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
- Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals.
- Lots of support.
- At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with the right job.
- H-1B visas will also be considered.
- Otherwise, nights are covered by nocturnists and a nurse practitioner.
- No procedures required.
- Lucrative base salary and bonus structure, for more than $300K.
- The open ICU has 24/7 intensivist support and IR radiology does the majority of the procedures, so no procedures are required, but the hospitalists can do them if desired.
- Work a 7 on and 7 off block schedule from 7 am to 7 pm.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- Can support H-1B visas.
- A new day hospitalist opportunity is now available in Tennessee at a financially secure and respected hospital due to growth.
- Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
- The hospitalists will only run codes on their patients.
- Candidates can be board certified or board eligible in IM or FM.
- Our services are free for you.
- Daytime block schedule.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
- They will need a block of nights covered 2 to 3 times a year.
- For inquiries about this opportunity, contact Eric Hetzendorfer at or send.
This perm job opening was posted
8 days ago