Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Sunday · October 25, 2020
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (South of Nashville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- They are looking to fill this perm so a working interview is welcome or perm candidates.
- Admits average 4-5.
- 6 bed ICU (Similar to step down unit).
- One locum will be approved.
- Specialty Needed: Hospitalist.
- Requires: Vent Management & 7 on 7 off schedule (Do not apply/present without those two criteria).
- Rates must be kept close to $150 per hour.
- Schedule for Aug forward has not been written yet.
- Mid-Level & ER manage nights.
- 7 on 7 off days with the director working around the locum's schedule as needed.
- Day shift 7am - 7pm.
- The benefit is it is a fairly easy assignment and it is steady 7 on 7 off schedule for the provider.
- Length Of Assignment: ongoing.
- Census averages 20.
- Dates needed are 8/3/20 and ongoing.
- Less than 50 beds.
- Afficiated with larger hospital in Huntsville, AL that has 900 beds.
- Location: South of Nashville.
- One resigned so looking to replace as of 8/3/20.
- Facility Type: Inpatient.
- 2 FTE Program.
This perm job opening was posted
1 day ago
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.