Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Friday · April 23, 2021
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (near Nashville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Active & unrestricted Tennessee License and DEA.
- Apply by forwarding.
- Schedule 4 days per week.
- Average patient/day: 25.
- No nursery or Labor and Delivery.
- Ongoing locum assignment.
- Pediatrician opportunity to provide Locum coverage for an inpatient center in western Tennessee.
This locum tenen job from Locum Connections was last open on Oct 2.