Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Wednesday · January 27, 2021
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (near Nashville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Average patient/day: 25.
- Pediatrician opportunity to provide Locum coverage for an inpatient center in western Tennessee.
- Apply by forwarding.
- Schedule 4 days per week.
- Ongoing locum assignment.
- No nursery or Labor and Delivery.
- Active & unrestricted Tennessee License and DEA.
This locum tenen job from Locum Connections was last open on Oct 2.