Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Sunday · October 25, 2020
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (near Nashville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Apply by forwarding.
- Pediatrician opportunity to provide Locum coverage for an inpatient center in western Tennessee.
- Active & unrestricted Tennessee License and DEA.
- Average patient/day: 25.
- Ongoing locum assignment.
- Schedule 4 days per week.
- No nursery or Labor and Delivery.
This locum tenen job from Locum Connections was last open on Oct 2.