Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Wednesday · January 20, 2021
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Kingsport) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Full benefits - Health/Dental/Vision/401k.
- Holston Valley Medical Center is 505-bed trauma center located in Northeast Tennessee.
- The facility has been recognized as being number one in the nation for interventional carotid care and as a primary stroke center by the American Stroke Association and the Joint Commission.
- Competitive base salary.
- With over 450 board certified and board eligible physicians, this facility is home to a large array of specialties.
- Attractive signing incentive.
- Ballad Health Medical Associates - is seeking a Nocturnist to join our team and provide hospitalist services at Holston Valley Medical Center in Kingsport, Tennessee.
- Moving allowance.
- 5 on/10 off schedule.
- Quality bonus.
- Qualified candidates must be board certified or board eligible with plans to take the boards within a three year period.
This perm job from BalladHealth was last open on Aug 6.