Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Tuesday · August 4, 2020
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Kingsport) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Full benefits - Health/Dental/Vision/401k.
- Competitive base salary.
- 5 on/10 off schedule.
- Ballad Health Medical Associates - is seeking a Nocturnist to join our team and provide hospitalist services at Holston Valley Medical Center in Kingsport, Tennessee.
- Holston Valley Medical Center is 505-bed trauma center located in Northeast Tennessee.
- Qualified candidates must be board certified or board eligible with plans to take the boards within a three year period.
- The facility has been recognized as being number one in the nation for interventional carotid care and as a primary stroke center by the American Stroke Association and the Joint Commission.
- Attractive signing incentive.
- With over 450 board certified and board eligible physicians, this facility is home to a large array of specialties.
- Quality bonus.
- Moving allowance.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago