Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Wednesday · July 8, 2020
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Near Nashville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- You will have assistance from excellent support providers, and will work within the Meditech EMR system.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Acls certification needed.
- No procedures or ICU coverage required.
- Candidates must be board certified and hold an active TN medical license.
- An Acls certification is needed as part of this assignment.
- Local candidates are preferred.
- TN license required.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- The locum tenens physician will see approximately 15 - 18 patients per day.
- We have an opportunity in Tennessee for a hospitalist.
- Competitive compensation.
- The provider can expect to work seven shifts per month.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Feb 28.