Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Wednesday · February 26, 2020
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Near Nashville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- An Acls certification is needed as part of this assignment.
- The provider can expect to work seven shifts per month.
- TN license required.
- Candidates must be board certified and hold an active TN medical license.
- The locum tenens physician will see approximately 15 - 18 patients per day.
- Acls certification needed.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- No procedures or ICU coverage required.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- You will have assistance from excellent support providers, and will work within the Meditech EMR system.
- Competitive compensation.
- Local candidates are preferred.
- We have an opportunity in Tennessee for a hospitalist.
This locum job opening was posted
5 days ago
by Weatherby Healthcare.