Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Wednesday · February 26, 2020
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Procedures: Ventilation management.
- License: TN state license needed, not required.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Caseload: 10 - 22 patients per day.
- Schedule: 12-hour day and night shifts.
- With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, your CompHealth recruiter will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
- CompHealth can assist physicians who do not have a TN state license with the process.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- You must be board certified or board eligible.
- We are providing locum tenens staffing assistance to a Tennessee-based facility that is currently seeking a hospitalist to assist with temporary coverage.
- Your assignment schedule is 12-hour day and night shifts with no.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Feb 20.