Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Sunday · September 19, 2021
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Hermitage) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- New Full-time Hospitalist position 20 minutes from Nashville!
- There are more than 300 board-certified physicians representing over 36 specialties on staff, many of whom have offices located on TriStar Summit's campus.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Benefits AND Compensation.
- As an Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI and a Primary Stroke Center, TriStar Summit is a leading provider of emergency heart and stroke care.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- Comprehensive specialty backup within TriStar system.
- A-rated professional liability insurance.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities.
- Optimal staffing ratios with flexible and equitable scheduling options.
- Paid malpractice and tail.
- Supportive administrations.
- This suburb of Nashville is located 15 miles east of the urban core, and is home to favorite waterpark destination Nashville Shores, located on beautiful Percy Priest Lake.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led organization that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years.
- Hermitage TN offers lakeside living, great schools, living history, affordable homes and a great place to raise a family.
- There are more than 300 board-certified physicians representing over 36 specialties on staff.
- Hermitage is named for the home of Andrew Jackson, 7th president of the United States, and is the site of his Mansion and Presidential Library.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Option for days and nights!
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- 12 hour shifts.
- Celebrating 20 years of providing quality healthcare to Davidson, Wilson and surrounding counties, TriStar Summit is a 200-bed comprehensive facility offering a full array of acute care services, including cardiology, emergency, oncology, orthopaedics/spine, rehabilitation and women's services.
- Friendly and welcoming atmosphere.
- Open ICU.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Intensivist or pulmonologist support.
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels.
- No procedures.
- Code response (ED/Anes does intubations).
This perm job opening was posted
10 days ago
by Envision Physician Services