Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Monday · April 6, 2020
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Nashville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Open ICU.
- Duties include co-management with specialties, clinical support for physicians on shift, shadowing and coaching, onboarding and mentoring new physicians, recruiting, strategic planning.
- A-rated professional liability insurance.
- Open, collegiate and supportive relationship with executive hospital leadership.
- They offer a full array of services including cardiology, diagnostic imaging, emergency, inpatient rehabilitation, oncology, orthopedics, and women's services.
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities.
- Benefits AND Compensation.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Candidates must be Board Certified in Internal Medicine.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Hospitalists respond to codes and rapid response.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Protected clinical time.
- New Hospitalist Leadership Opportunity!
- 12-hour shifts, 7 on / 7 off.
- With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Excellent monthly stipend.
- Dickson is a city in Dickson County and is part of the Nashville Metropolitan Statistical Area.
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels.
- Lucrative incentive program.
- As an Accredited Chest Pain Center and a Primary Stroke Center, TriStar Horizon is a leading provider of emergency heart and stroke care.
- 1 NP, M-F.
- 60 hours of physician coverage daily.
- East interstate access and close proximity to Nashville means Dickson County is the ideal place for laid-back rural lifestyles yet just a 30-minute drive can put you in the heart of Music City United States Dickson County is also home to one of the largest state parks in Tennessee, The Renaissance Center, an extensive parks system and a variety of annual festivals, including Old Timers Days the first weekend in May.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led organization that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years.
- Optimal staffing ratios with flexible and equitable scheduling options.
- TriStar Horizon Medical Center is a fully accredited, 157-bed regional medical center.
- Our satellite campus, TriStar Natchez, offers imaging and oncology services, as well as a full-service ER that is open 24/7 and provides the same services as our main campus emergency room.
- No procedures required.
- With its gentle rolling hills, diverse employment base, thriving retain growth, schools ranked among the best in the state, excellent healthcare facilities and vibrant arts and recreation facilities, Dickson County is a great place to live, work and play.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Takes most admissions from ED.
This perm job opening was posted
2 days ago
by Envision Physician Services