Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Wednesday · February 26, 2020
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Nashville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Benefits AND Compensation.
- With its gentle rolling hills, diverse employment base, thriving retain growth, schools ranked among the best in the state, excellent healthcare facilities and vibrant arts and recreation facilities, Dickson County is a great place to live, work and play.
- Open, collegiate and supportive relationship with executive hospital leadership.
- No procedures required.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led organization that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years.
- 12-hour shifts, 7 on / 7 off.
- 1 NP, M-F.
- East interstate access and close proximity to Nashville means Dickson County is the ideal place for laid-back rural lifestyles yet just a 30-minute drive can put you in the heart of Music City United States Dickson County is also home to one of the largest state parks in Tennessee, The Renaissance Center, an extensive parks system and a variety of annual festivals, including Old Timers Days the first weekend in May.
- 60 hours of physician coverage daily.
- TriStar Horizon Medical Center is a fully accredited, 157-bed regional medical center.
- Our satellite campus, TriStar Natchez, offers imaging and oncology services, as well as a full-service ER that is open 24/7 and provides the same services as our main campus emergency room.
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels.
- New Hospitalist Leadership Opportunity!
- Candidates must be Board Certified in Internal Medicine.
- Duties include co-management with specialties, clinical support for physicians on shift, shadowing and coaching, onboarding and mentoring new physicians, recruiting, strategic planning.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Takes most admissions from ED.
- Dickson is a city in Dickson County and is part of the Nashville Metropolitan Statistical Area.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Protected clinical time.
- Optimal staffing ratios with flexible and equitable scheduling options.
- Hospitalists respond to codes and rapid response.
- They offer a full array of services including cardiology, diagnostic imaging, emergency, inpatient rehabilitation, oncology, orthopedics, and women's services.
- Excellent monthly stipend.
- As an Accredited Chest Pain Center and a Primary Stroke Center, TriStar Horizon is a leading provider of emergency heart and stroke care.
- Open ICU.
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities.
- A-rated professional liability insurance.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Lucrative incentive program.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services