Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Thursday · July 9, 2020
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Nashville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Benefits AND Compensation.
- A-rated professional liability insurance.
- With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- 1 NP, M-F.
- TriStar Horizon Medical Center is a fully accredited, 157-bed regional medical center.
- Duties include co-management with specialties, clinical support for physicians on shift, shadowing and coaching, onboarding and mentoring new physicians, recruiting, strategic planning.
- As an Accredited Chest Pain Center and a Primary Stroke Center, TriStar Horizon is a leading provider of emergency heart and stroke care.
- East interstate access and close proximity to Nashville means Dickson County is the ideal place for laid-back rural lifestyles yet just a 30-minute drive can put you in the heart of Music City United States Dickson County is also home to one of the largest state parks in Tennessee, The Renaissance Center, an extensive parks system and a variety of annual festivals, including Old Timers Days the first weekend in May.
- Our satellite campus, TriStar Natchez, offers imaging and oncology services, as well as a full-service ER that is open 24/7 and provides the same services as our main campus emergency room.
- Lucrative incentive program.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- 60 hours of physician coverage daily.
- Excellent monthly stipend.
- Optimal staffing ratios with flexible and equitable scheduling options.
- With its gentle rolling hills, diverse employment base, thriving retain growth, schools ranked among the best in the state, excellent healthcare facilities and vibrant arts and recreation facilities, Dickson County is a great place to live, work and play.
- Open, collegiate and supportive relationship with executive hospital leadership.
- New Hospitalist Leadership Opportunity!
- 12-hour shifts, 7 on / 7 off.
- Hospitalists respond to codes and rapid response.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led organization that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years.
- Dickson is a city in Dickson County and is part of the Nashville Metropolitan Statistical Area.
- Candidates must be Board Certified in Internal Medicine.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Protected clinical time.
- No procedures required.
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Takes most admissions from ED.
- Open ICU.
- They offer a full array of services including cardiology, diagnostic imaging, emergency, inpatient rehabilitation, oncology, orthopedics, and women's services.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services