Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Wednesday · February 26, 2020
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Nashville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 2 physicians and one NP in house at night from 7p-7a.
- Centennial MC is located right in the heart of downtown Nashville in an excellent and sought-after location.
- This is a very rare opportunity!
- Cultural and architectural attractions can be found throughout the city.
- Centennial is also the receiving hospital for the TriStar Spring Hill stand-alone ED.
- NEW Full-time Openings in Downtown Nashville, TN!
- Hospitalist do respond to codes.
- This is a very rare opportunity that offers excellent compensation, a closed ICU, double night coverage with APP assistance and strong administrative support.
- An affiliate of TriStar Health, TriStar Centennial is home to Sarah Cannon Cancer Center, The Children's Hospital at TriStar Centennial, TriStar Centennial Women's Hospital, TriStar Centennial Heart & Vascular Center, as well as TriStar Centennial Parthenon Pavilion, one of the region's oldest and largest full-service psychiatric facilities.
- Tennessee is a great location for medical professionals and their families.
- Downtown Nashville features a diverse assortment of entertainment, dining, cultural and architectural attractions.
- CMC is the flagship hospital for Hospital Corporation of America, headquartered in Nashville.
- The Broadway and 2nd Avenue areas feature entertainment venues, night clubs and an assortment of restaurants.
- No procedures required.
- Tristar Centennial Medical Center (Downtown Nashville) is expanding and adding nocturnist coverage!
- North of Broadway lies Nashville's central business district, Legislative Plaza, Capitol Hill and the Tennessee Bicentennial Mall.
- The ICU is closed.
- Round-the-clock care is also available at TriStar Ashland City Medical Center, a critical access hospital in nearby Cheatham County.
- Residency or previous experience in similar-sized facility preferred*.
- 12 physicians rounding from 7a-7p.
- TriStar Centennial Medical Center is a 657-bed comprehensive facility offering medical and surgical programs including behavioral health, 24-hour emergency care, heart and vascular, imaging, neuroscience, oncology, orthopaedics, pediatrics, rehabilitation, sleep disorder and women's services.
- An affiliate of TriStar Health, TriStar Centennial a 657-bed referral and trauma center and is home to Sarah Cannon Cancer Center, The Children's Hospital at TriStar Centennial, TriStar Centennial Women's Hospital, TriStar Centennial Heart & Vascular Center, as well as TriStar Centennial Parthenon Pavilion, one of the region's oldest and largest full-service psychiatric facilities.
- 1 NP on per day assisting with admissions and obs unit.
- Average daily census per day time doctor is 18-20.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services