Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Saturday · January 18, 2020
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Morristown) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Advanced practice clinician coverage at facility.
- Sign-on and relocation incentives.
- Appreciate lake living at its finest with the Great Smoky Mountain National Park only minutes away.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our Hospitalist team as a Nocturnist at Morristown-Hamblen Medical Center just east of Knoxville, Tennessee.
- Great health benefits.
- Competitive compensation and RVU program.
- Sub-specialty back-up provided.
- Malpractice with tail coverage.
- Paid CME allowance.
- Double physician coverage at facility.
- You will enjoy flexible scheduling with a great work-life balance and excellent sub-specialty support.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Nov 25.