Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Thursday · July 9, 2020
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- A facility in Tennessee is seeking ongoing locum tenens pediatric hospitalist coverage.
- Government: No.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Reference ID: ORD-071397-MD-TN.
- The average daily census for admissions in the pediatric medical/surgical unit is 18-20.
- Dates Needed: Asap - ongoing.
- Facility Type: Management Company.
- Locum responsibilities will include primary management of patients in the pediatric unit and consultations with families and referring physicians.
- Job Posting ID: 1020369.
- The position offers a schedule of -hour shifts per month with some flexibility.
- This is an excellent opportunity in what has long been known as "Music City United States" In addition to year-round leisure activities and entertainment, Nashville offers an outstanding quality of life for both residents and visitors.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Assignment Type: Inpatient.
- Hours Per Day: 12.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Nov 27.