Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Wednesday · October 23, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Crossville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Paid CME allowance.
- Great health benefits.
- Flexible scheduling.
- We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn what you are looking for in a position.
- We are actively interviewing board certified or board eligible Internal Medicine and Family Medicine trained Hospitalists for our well-established program featuring flexible schedules, excellent sub-specialty support and a great work-life balance.
- Sign-on and relocation incentives.
- Competitive compensation.
- Take advantage of this great opportunity to become part of a dynamic and fast-growing area of medicine.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our Hospitalist team at Cumberland Medical Center in Crossville, Tennessee.
- This is a day position with a 7 days on, 7 days off schedule.
This perm job opening was posted
1 day ago