Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Saturday · May 30, 2020
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Memphis) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Enjoy practicing in a program that offers a great work-life balance, so you can enjoy the many activities the area has to offer.
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- CME benefits through the TeamHealth Institute.
- Hospitalist team is active in the residency training for the inpatient service rotation.
- Priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class Medicine experts.
- This position offers an hourly rate plus wRVU performance and quality bonuses.
- Excellent health benefits and flexible schedule.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our established Hospitalist team at Baptist Memorial Hospital in Memphis, Tennessee.
- We ask that you be Internal Medicine or Family Medicine trained.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jan 15.