Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Saturday · May 30, 2020
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Nashville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Competitive compensation.
- Priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class Emergency Medicine experts.
- CME benefits through the TeamHealth Institute.
- Great health benefits.
- Enjoy practicing in a program that offers a great work-life balance, so you can enjoy the many activities the area has to offer.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our Hospitalist team at Nashville General Hospital in Nashville, Tennessee.
- We ask that you be Internal Medicine or Family Medicine trained.
- This position offers an hourly rate plus wRVU performance and quality bonuses.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Dec 16.