Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Wednesday · October 23, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Nashville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Competitive compensation.
- This position offers an hourly rate plus wRVU performance and quality bonuses.
- Enjoy practicing in a program that offers a great work-life balance, so you can enjoy the many activities the area has to offer.
- Paid CME allowance.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our Hospitalist team at Nashville General Hospital in Nashville, Tennessee.
- We ask that you be Internal Medicine or Family Medicine trained.
- Great health benefits.
- Priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class Emergency Medicine experts.
This perm job opening was posted
1 day ago