Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Thursday · October 28, 2021
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Nashville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Block schedules approximately 7 days on/7 days off.
- No nocturnists' shifts required.
- Here in the rolling hills of Middle Tennessee is a lush countryside of gorgeous scenery, outdoor adventure and community living.
- Join one of the largest Med/Ped Hospitalists programs in the Southeast.
- 10,000 relocation.
- Excellent salary, based on experience, plus RVUs and quality bonuses.
- And with the bright lights of Nashville less than an hour away, any desires for big city living are easily satisfied.
- This city is located 30 miles from the best shopping and dining in Nashville and showcases a wealth of beautiful historic homes, churches and other buildings.
- Are You Interested being a Med Ped Hospitalist in Nashville, TN Area.
- This is the place where the best of both worlds meet.
- 50,000 signing bonus.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Dec 30.