Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Saturday · May 15, 2021
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Nashville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Join one of the largest Med/Ped Hospitalists programs in the Southeast.
- Are You Interested being a Med Ped Hospitalist in Nashville, TN Area.
- Block schedules approximately 7 days on/7 days off.
- No nocturnists' shifts required.
- 50,000 signing bonus.
- Here in the rolling hills of Middle Tennessee is a lush countryside of gorgeous scenery, outdoor adventure and community living.
- 10,000 relocation.
- This is the place where the best of both worlds meet.
- This city is located 30 miles from the best shopping and dining in Nashville and showcases a wealth of beautiful historic homes, churches and other buildings.
- And with the bright lights of Nashville less than an hour away, any desires for big city living are easily satisfied.
- Excellent salary, based on experience, plus RVUs and quality bonuses.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Dec 30.