Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Tuesday · May 30, 2023
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Nashville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- And with the bright lights of Nashville less than an hour away, any desires for big city living are easily satisfied.
- This city is located 30 miles from the best shopping and dining in Nashville and showcases a wealth of beautiful historic homes, churches and other buildings.
- No nocturnists' shifts required.
- 50,000 signing bonus.
- Block schedules approximately 7 days on/7 days off.
- Are You Interested being a Med Ped Hospitalist in Nashville, TN Area.
- 10,000 relocation.
- Here in the rolling hills of Middle Tennessee is a lush countryside of gorgeous scenery, outdoor adventure and community living.
- Excellent salary, based on experience, plus RVUs and quality bonuses.
- Join one of the largest Med/Ped Hospitalists programs in the Southeast.
- This is the place where the best of both worlds meet.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Dec 30.