Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Saturday · January 18, 2020
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Near Nashville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Hospital privileging will be handled with help from our dedicated credentialing team.
- An Acls certification is needed as part of this assignment.
- Licensing assistance available.
- Candidates must be board certified.
- This facility uses the Meditech EMR system to track patient interactions.
- An exciting locum tenens hospitalist opportunity is now available in Tennessee.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- This is a great opportunity to work with a team of experienced and highly skilled physicians and assistants.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- The locum tenens physician will see approximately 15 - 18 patients per day.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Acls certification needed.
- This is a great location offering a unique blend of rural and urban influences.
- Competitive compensation.
- The provider will work 7 - 14 shifts per month.
- No procedures or ICU coverage required.
- This facility is willing to license qualified out-of-state physicians.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Oct 11.