Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Wednesday · October 23, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Near Nashville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The provider will work 7 - 14 shifts per month.
- This facility is willing to license qualified out-of-state physicians.
- This is a great opportunity to work with a team of experienced and highly skilled physicians and assistants.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Candidates must be board certified.
- Acls certification needed.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Hospital privileging will be handled with help from our dedicated credentialing team.
- This facility uses the Meditech EMR system to track patient interactions.
- Competitive compensation.
- An exciting locum tenens hospitalist opportunity is now available in Tennessee.
- This is a great location offering a unique blend of rural and urban influences.
- An Acls certification is needed as part of this assignment.
- No procedures or ICU coverage required.
- Licensing assistance available.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- The locum tenens physician will see approximately 15 - 18 patients per day.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Oct 11.