Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Wednesday · January 27, 2021
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Dates Needed: October - ongoing.
- Reference ID: ORD-071159-MD-TN.
- The locum will have 4-6 admissions with 16 patients rounding.
- Hours Per Day: 8.
- Job Posting ID: 1019184.
- Government: No.
- Notes are taken via EMR.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Case Load/PPD: 20-22 ppd.
- We are looking for hospitalists and nocturnists in Tennessee for a locum tenens position starting in October.
- Vent Mgmt.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Candidates must be board certified or board eligible in internal medicine (will consider FP) with Acls, BLS and able to do vent management, central lines and intubations in emergency situations.
- Assignment Type: Inpatient.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Oct 3.