Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Wednesday · February 26, 2020
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Crossville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Great health benefits.
- We are actively interviewing board certified or board eligible Internal Medicine and Family Medicine trained Hospitalists for our well-established program featuring flexible schedules, excellent sub-specialty support and a great work-life balance.
- We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn what you are looking for in a position.
- Paid CME allowance.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our Hospitalist team at Cumberland Medical Center in Crossville, Tennessee.
- Competitive compensation.
- Sign-on and relocation incentives.
- Flexible scheduling.
- Take advantage of this great opportunity to become part of a dynamic and fast-growing area of medicine.
- This is a day position with a 7 days on, 7 days off schedule.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Sep 17.