Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Sunday · September 22, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Nashville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Competitive compensation.
- This position offers an hourly rate plus wRVU performance and quality bonuses.
- We ask that you be Internal Medicine or Family Medicine trained.
- Priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class Emergency Medicine experts.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our Hospitalist team at Nashville General Hospital in Nashville, Tennessee.
- Great health benefits.
- Paid CME allowance.
- Enjoy practicing in a program that offers a great work-life balance, so you can enjoy the many activities the area has to offer.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Sep 17.