Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Sunday · September 22, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Nashville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Professional liability insurance.
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount.
- The position offers a schedule of 14 to 16 12-hour shifts per month.
- 401(k) with annual matching program.
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance.
- What sets the Nashville region apart as a great place to live and raise a family Is its outstanding quality of life, their famous Southern hospitality, an abundance of leisure activities, the temperate climate and its cosmopolitan vibe.
- The area is relatively affordable compared to other major United States metro areas and is home to more than 10 colleges and universities, including the prestigious Vanderbilt University.
- As part of our national medical group, we give you the tools you need to build the career you want, and the flexibility to adapt as your personal needs and professional interests change.
- Advanced and continuing medical education.
- Music City United States - Southern Living at Its Finest.
- Responsibilities include, primary management of patients in the pediatric unit, and consultation with families and referring physicians.
- Residents and visitors alike enjoy a vast amount of fun and entertainment year round.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
- We invite you to grow with us and help shape the future of health care.
- About Mednax.
- Additionally, there are two major-league sports teams, an extensive public park and greenway system, museums and art galleries, a professional symphony orchestra, opera, ballet and theatre companies and numerous cultural festivals and events.
- Leadership Opportunity.
- Long known as Music City United States, United States News & World Report ranks Nashville number 11 on its "125 Best Places to Live in the United States" list.
- Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
- With a 40-year record of success, Mednax has grown from a single medical practice to a trusted health solutions partner.
- These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
- There's something for everyone to discover!
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing.
- This practice cares for children on the pediatric floor with an average daily census of 18 to 20 admission in the 26-bed pediatric medical/surgical unit.
- Mednax is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities.
- An exciting opportunity is available for a BC pediatrician to lead our team of pediatricians as the Medical Director at The Children's Hospital at TriStar Centennial in Nashville, Tennessee.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Job Target.