Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Sunday · September 22, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Earning potential over $300k.
- A new opportunity for a board certified or board eligible hospitalist medical director is available in Tennessee to for an acute rehabilitation service.
- Our services are free for you.
- 15 patients per day.
- You will have two employment options- an admitter who is fully responsible for patient workup from inception or a consultant who partners with PM and other physicians for treating patients.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- Flexible/autonomous hours, Monday - Friday schedule.
- They are adding in-house physicians to treat patients.
- Weekend. The group welcomes IM and FM physicians with experience, and a special rehab certification.
- No procedures or ICU.
- This 1099 position offers competitive compensation.
- If the has previous rehab post acute experience, the certification is fast-tracked.
- Contact a personal CompHealth consultant to tell them what you are looking for in a new position.
- Great culture.
- We have a phenomenal relationship with facilities around the country.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
- Independent contractor.
- If you do not have an active TN medical license, CompHealth has a team dedicated to help you obtain one.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
- CompHealth can make finding great opportunities simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs.
- The schedule will be weekdays with flexible hours to meet your needs.
- This position is located in Western Tennessee, only 2 hours from exciting Nashville.
- 2 hours from Nashville, TN.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Sep 13.