Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Wednesday · February 26, 2020
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Earning potential over $300k.
- Independent contractor.
- 15 patients per day.
- A new opportunity for a board certified or board eligible hospitalist medical director is available in Tennessee to for an acute rehabilitation service.
- This 1099 position offers competitive compensation.
- They are adding in-house physicians to treat patients.
- Flexible/autonomous hours, Monday - Friday schedule.
- This position is located in Western Tennessee, only 2 hours from exciting Nashville.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
- You will have two employment options- an admitter who is fully responsible for patient workup from inception or a consultant who partners with PM and other physicians for treating patients.
- Our services are free for you.
- No procedures or ICU.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
- The schedule will be weekdays with flexible hours to meet your needs.
- Great culture.
- Contact a personal CompHealth consultant to tell them what you are looking for in a new position.
- If you do not have an active TN medical license, CompHealth has a team dedicated to help you obtain one.
- If the has previous rehab post acute experience, the certification is fast-tracked.
- Weekend. The group welcomes IM and FM physicians with experience, and a special rehab certification.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- CompHealth can make finding great opportunities simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs.
- We have a phenomenal relationship with facilities around the country.
- 2 hours from Nashville, TN.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Sep 13.