Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Thursday · December 12, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Near Nashville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Well-qualified candidates are eligibile to receive licensing assistance.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Patient tracking is made easier through use of the Meditech EMR system.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Licensing assistance available.
- No procedures or ICU coverage required.
- Competitive compensation.
- One of the benefits of the Weatherby experience is our assistance with the hospital privileging process.
- Acls certification needed.
- A Tennessee facility has an opening for temporary hospitalist coverage.
- This client is accepting candidates who are board certified.
- Duties for this role include seeing 15 - 18 patients per day.
- The work schedule is 7 - 14 shifts per month, typically 10- or 12-hour shifts.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Additionally, candidates should have an Acls certification.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Aug 30.