Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Thursday · December 12, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Johnson City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Paid CME allowance.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our Hospitalist team at Sycamore Shoals Hospital near Johnson City, Tennessee.
- Great health benefits.
- This is a great opportunity to become part of a dynamic and fast growing area of medicine.
- Sign-on and relocation incentives.
- We are actively interviewing board certified or board eligible Internal Medicine and Family Medicine trained Hospitalists for our well-established program featuring flexible schedules, excellent sub-specialty support and a great work/life balance.
- Malpractice with tail coverage.
- We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn what you are looking for in a position.
- Competitive compensation.
- Flexible scheduling.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Sep 3.