Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Saturday · August 24, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Memphis) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Amazing music scene.
- If you do not have an active TN medical license, CompHealth has a team dedicated to help you obtain one.
- A group needs an associate regional medical officer (Armo) for a facility in Memphis, Tennessee.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
- Leadership and quarterly bonuses.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
- The group welcomes board certified candidates with 2 years of leadership experience.
- Our services are free for you.
- Multiple retirement options.
- The schedule is flexible weekdays, shared. This group continuously evolves their care model to effectively engage and help complex patients, led by a team of passionate, execution-minded leaders dedicated to this mission.
- World-famous food and entertainment.
- 60/40 clinical/administrative mix.
- This position offers a generous compensation package, stock options, and regular bonuses.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
- You will also receive relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, 4 weeks of vacation, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Aug 23.