Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Thursday · December 12, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Memphis) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This position offers a generous compensation package, stock options, and regular bonuses.
- Our services are free for you.
- Leadership and quarterly bonuses.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
- World-famous food and entertainment.
- A group needs an associate regional medical officer (Armo) for a facility in Memphis, Tennessee.
- The schedule is flexible weekdays, shared. This group continuously evolves their care model to effectively engage and help complex patients, led by a team of passionate, execution-minded leaders dedicated to this mission.
- 60/40 clinical/administrative mix.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- If you do not have an active TN medical license, CompHealth has a team dedicated to help you obtain one.
- You will also receive relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, 4 weeks of vacation, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
- Amazing music scene.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
- Multiple retirement options.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
- The group welcomes board certified candidates with 2 years of leadership experience.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Aug 23.