Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Saturday · August 24, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Nashville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses.
- An exciting hospitalist opportunity is now available at a top facility in the Nashville, TN area.
- Our services are free for you.
- This position will require a current TN license, and CompHealth has a licensing team can help you obtain one.
- The facility has a growing patient demand, so they are accepting new candidates.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
- CME time, retirement, and malpractice.
- To get started, contact Gary Nishizaki directly at or send.
- Block schedule.
- They welcome board certified or board eligible physicians.
- Your schedule will be blocked with a combination of 8- to 12-hour shifts.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- Mix of 8- to 12-hour shifts.
- Home of the Country Music Hall of Fame.
- You will be offered a sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, CME time, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
- Catch a show at the world-famous Grand Ole Opry or the Ryman Auditorium.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Aug 23.