Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Thursday · December 12, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Nashville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Mix of 8- to 12-hour shifts.
- This position will require a current TN license, and CompHealth has a licensing team can help you obtain one.
- They welcome board certified or board eligible physicians.
- CME time, retirement, and malpractice.
- Your schedule will be blocked with a combination of 8- to 12-hour shifts.
- This opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses.
- To get started, contact Gary Nishizaki directly at or send.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- Our services are free for you.
- Home of the Country Music Hall of Fame.
- Block schedule.
- An exciting hospitalist opportunity is now available at a top facility in the Nashville, TN area.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
- Catch a show at the world-famous Grand Ole Opry or the Ryman Auditorium.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
- You will be offered a sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, CME time, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
- The facility has a growing patient demand, so they are accepting new candidates.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Aug 23.