Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Saturday · May 30, 2020
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Springfield) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Quality people.
- Comprehensive Benefit Package including medical, dental and vision.
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels.
- Night APP in house and doc on.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Paid "A rated" Malpractice insurance and Tail coverage.
- This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Quality care.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Growing program.
- Springfield offers a good quality of life and a sense of place without suburban sprawl.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Some of the most recent and notable accolades include the Goal Seal of Approval for Chest Pain Certification, Advanced Certification for Primary Stroke Centers, Blue Distinction Center for Knee and Hip Replacement and Exemplar Hospital by Institute for Healthcare Improvement.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Springfield offers world class golfing at The Legacy, a Raymond Floyd signature golf course, educational offerings at The Highland Crest College Campus and Austin Peay State University and attractive homes for sale in every size and price range.
- Springfield is 30 minutes from downtown Nashville with a variety of artistic, cultural, educational and sports attractions.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Qualified hospitalist Medical Director physicians must be Board Certified in Internal Medicine with previous leadership experience.
- 401k with company match.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- A-rated professional liability insurance.
- No procedures required.
- Posted Date Company Information -->.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Optimal staffing ratios with flexible and equitable scheduling options.
- Quality of Life.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- NorthCrest Medical Center is a 109-bed not-for-profit acute care hospital that services patients across Northern Middle Tennessee and Southern Kentucky that offers a variety of specialty services.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- 1 Physician and 1 APP per shift.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led organization that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years.
- Springfield, Tennessee is located in Robertson County, one of the most beautiful agricultural counties in the southeastern United States.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- Envision Physician Services and NorthCrest Medical Center are seeking a Medical Director to join our Hospital Medicine Team located in Springfield, TN.
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Jan 30.