Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Thursday · December 12, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Springfield) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Quality people.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Hospital Medicine Medical Director.
- Springfield offers world class golfing at The Legacy, a Raymond Floyd signature golf course, educational offerings at The Highland Crest College Campus and Austin Peay State University and attractive homes for sale in every size and price range.
- Quality care.
- Growing program.
- With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Springfield is 30 minutes from downtown Nashville with a variety of artistic, cultural, educational and sports attractions.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Qualified hospitalist Medical Director physicians must be Board Certified in Internal Medicine with previous leadership experience.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- A-rated professional liability insurance.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- No procedures required.
- Comprehensive Benefit Package including medical, dental and vision.
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities.
- This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Optimal staffing ratios with flexible and equitable scheduling options.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Posted Date Company Information -->.
- Quality of Life.
- Night APP in house and doc on.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Some of the most recent and notable accolades include the Goal Seal of Approval for Chest Pain Certification, Advanced Certification for Primary Stroke Centers, Blue Distinction Center for Knee and Hip Replacement and Exemplar Hospital by Institute for Healthcare Improvement.
- Paid "A rated" Malpractice insurance and Tail coverage.
- 1 Physician and 1 APP per shift.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- NorthCrest Medical Center is a 109-bed not-for-profit acute care hospital that services patients across Northern Middle Tennessee and Southern Kentucky that offers a variety of specialty services.
- Envision Physician Services and NorthCrest Medical Center are seeking a Medical Director to join our Hospital Medicine Team located in Springfield, TN.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Springfield offers a good quality of life and a sense of place without suburban sprawl.
- 401k with company match.
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led organization that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Springfield, Tennessee is located in Robertson County, one of the most beautiful agricultural counties in the southeastern United States.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
This perm job opening was posted
10 days ago
by Envision Physician Services