Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Wednesday · May 27, 2020
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Springfield) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led organization that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years.
- 1 Physician and 1 APP per shift.
- With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Springfield, Tennessee is located in Robertson County, one of the most beautiful agricultural counties in the southeastern United States.
- NorthCrest Medical Center is a 109-bed not-for-profit acute care hospital that services patients across Northern Middle Tennessee and Southern Kentucky that offers a variety of specialty services.
- Paid "A rated" Malpractice insurance and Tail coverage.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Quality people.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Envision Physician Services and NorthCrest Medical Center are seeking a Medical Director to join our Hospital Medicine Team located in Springfield, TN.
- Growing program.
- Night APP in house and doc on.
- Some of the most recent and notable accolades include the Goal Seal of Approval for Chest Pain Certification, Advanced Certification for Primary Stroke Centers, Blue Distinction Center for Knee and Hip Replacement and Exemplar Hospital by Institute for Healthcare Improvement.
- Quality of Life.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- 401k with company match.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- A-rated professional liability insurance.
- Comprehensive Benefit Package including medical, dental and vision.
- Springfield offers world class golfing at The Legacy, a Raymond Floyd signature golf course, educational offerings at The Highland Crest College Campus and Austin Peay State University and attractive homes for sale in every size and price range.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Qualified hospitalist Medical Director physicians must be Board Certified in Internal Medicine with previous leadership experience.
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels.
- Hospital Medicine Medical Director.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Springfield offers a good quality of life and a sense of place without suburban sprawl.
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Posted Date Company Information -->.
- Optimal staffing ratios with flexible and equitable scheduling options.
- No procedures required.
- Quality care.
- Springfield is 30 minutes from downtown Nashville with a variety of artistic, cultural, educational and sports attractions.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Jan 30.