Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Wednesday · June 26, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Job Posting ID: 1003304.
- Hours Per Day: 12.
- We have an immediate need in Tennessee for a pediatric nurse practitioner for an ongoing locum tenens opening.
- Government: No.
- Reference ID: ORD-063776-NP-TN.
- Prescriptive Authority Required: No.
- Board Certification Required: No.
- Procedures include vent management, chest tubes and intubations.
- Facility Type: Health System.
- Assignment Type: Inpatient.
- Electronic medical records are used at this facility.
- Dates Needed: Asap - ongoing.
- Provider Availability: Regular Time.
- Case Load/PPD: 10-12 ppd.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- The schedule is 6:45am-7:15pm Monday-Sunday with no. Candidates must be acute care certified and have pediatric hospitalist experience.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Jun 21.