Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Wednesday · October 23, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Lebanon) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- There are over 300,000 residences that comprise Tennova's primary and secondary service areas.
- Quality of Life.
- 158 routine service beds (245 total).
- Qualified candidates should be board certified Internal Medicine physician.
- The hospital provides 24-hour emergency services, inpatient and outpatient medical and surgical services along with intensive care and telemetry services.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led organization that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- 7 on/7off schedule with an NP in-house at night and the doctors are on.
- Lebanon offers a relaxed lifestyle and the charm of a southern historical town while providing access to a multitude of recreational, shopping and professional sporting events throughout the year.
- Tennova Healthcare Lebanon is located in the county seat of Wilson County and is home to approximately 25,000 residents with a countywide population of 110,000.
- Posted Date Company Information -->.
- University Medical Center's Rehabilitation services include an inpatient rehabilitation unit as well as outpatient, physical, occupational, speech and respiratory therapies.
- Lebanon is located only 40 minutes from downtown Nashville and close to booming Mount Juliet, 45 minutes from the international airport, and offers beautiful, lush country side and great schools.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Envision Physicians Services is seeking an experienced Medical Director for the Tennova Healthcare-Lebanon hospitalist program, located in Lebanon, Tennessee.
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels.
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- With over 800 full and part-time Associates, UMC is the sole provider of health care service in Wilson County, Tennessee.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Competitive hourly rate plus.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Quality care.
- Average 15-18 encounters daily combined between campuses.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Tennova Healthcare - Lebanon is a 245-bed, two campus acute health care facility with over aff and we are fully accredited by the State of Tennessee as well as the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- A-rated professional liability insurance.
- Optimal staffing ratios with flexible and equitable scheduling options.
- With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- The director position comes with a stipend, bonus and team RVU.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Quality people.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- 4 doctor program, 2 on each day alternating.
- The medical director role includes clinical shifts as well as administrative duties including interviews, physician counseling and oversight, liaison with the hospital administration, and setting an example of the highest level of ethics and patient care.
- Our Diagnostic Imaging services include basic radiography, digital fluoroscopy, MRI, CT, PET, nuclear medicine, ultrasound and mammography.
- Our specialties include: Orthopaedics, Cardiology, Wound Care, Neurology, General Surgery, Psychiatry, ENT, Urology and Obstetrics/Gynecology.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services