Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Wednesday · May 27, 2020
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Lebanon) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Tennova Healthcare Lebanon is located in the county seat of Wilson County and is home to approximately 25,000 residents with a countywide population of 110,000.
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities.
- This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- 4 doctor program, 2 on each day alternating.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Posted Date Company Information -->.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Competitive hourly rate plus.
- With over 800 full and part-time Associates, UMC is the sole provider of health care service in Wilson County, Tennessee.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Quality of Life.
- University Medical Center's Rehabilitation services include an inpatient rehabilitation unit as well as outpatient, physical, occupational, speech and respiratory therapies.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Quality care.
- Tennova Healthcare - Lebanon is a 245-bed, two campus acute health care facility with over aff and we are fully accredited by the State of Tennessee as well as the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations.
- The hospital provides 24-hour emergency services, inpatient and outpatient medical and surgical services along with intensive care and telemetry services.
- Our Diagnostic Imaging services include basic radiography, digital fluoroscopy, MRI, CT, PET, nuclear medicine, ultrasound and mammography.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Optimal staffing ratios with flexible and equitable scheduling options.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- There are over 300,000 residences that comprise Tennova's primary and secondary service areas.
- The director position comes with a stipend, bonus and team RVU.
- The medical director role includes clinical shifts as well as administrative duties including interviews, physician counseling and oversight, liaison with the hospital administration, and setting an example of the highest level of ethics and patient care.
- Lebanon is located only 40 minutes from downtown Nashville and close to booming Mount Juliet, 45 minutes from the international airport, and offers beautiful, lush country side and great schools.
- Envision Physicians Services is seeking an experienced Medical Director for the Tennova Healthcare-Lebanon hospitalist program, located in Lebanon, Tennessee.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- 7 on/7off schedule with an NP in-house at night and the doctors are on.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Lebanon offers a relaxed lifestyle and the charm of a southern historical town while providing access to a multitude of recreational, shopping and professional sporting events throughout the year.
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels.
- Average 15-18 encounters daily combined between campuses.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led organization that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years.
- A-rated professional liability insurance.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Our specialties include: Orthopaedics, Cardiology, Wound Care, Neurology, General Surgery, Psychiatry, ENT, Urology and Obstetrics/Gynecology.
- 158 routine service beds (245 total).
- Qualified candidates should be board certified Internal Medicine physician.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Quality people.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Feb 10.