Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Saturday · July 20, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (South of Nashville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The locum tenens physician will see approximately 20 - 25 patients per day.
- Full-time locums to perm.
- Weatherby will also provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork, so that's one less thing for you to worry about.
- Competitive compensation.
- The provider will work full-time, and will have the opportunity to transition to a permanent employee.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- The ideal candidate will be board certified or board eligible.
- This is a great opportunity to work with a team of experienced and highly skilled physicians and assistants.
- Board certified or eligible.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Licensing assistance available.
- A hospitalist is needed to provide coverage at a Tennessee medical facility.
- No procedures required.
- This facility requires providers to have an Acls certification.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- This facility uses the Cerner EMR system to track patient interactions.
- Acls certification needed.
- Our credentialing team will assist qualified candidates with obtaining a TN state medical license.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on May 28.