Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Wednesday · May 27, 2020
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (South of Nashville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Competitive compensation.
- Full-time locums to perm.
- This facility requires providers to have an Acls certification.
- No procedures required.
- The ideal candidate will be board certified or board eligible.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- This is a great opportunity to work with a team of experienced and highly skilled physicians and assistants.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Board certified or eligible.
- The locum tenens physician will see approximately 20 - 25 patients per day.
- A hospitalist is needed to provide coverage at a Tennessee medical facility.
- Licensing assistance available.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- The provider will work full-time, and will have the opportunity to transition to a permanent employee.
- Our credentialing team will assist qualified candidates with obtaining a TN state medical license.
- This facility uses the Cerner EMR system to track patient interactions.
- Weatherby will also provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork, so that's one less thing for you to worry about.
- Acls certification needed.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on May 28.