Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Wednesday · October 23, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Crossville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We are actively interviewing board certified or board eligible Internal Medicine and Family Medicine trained Hospitalists for our well-established program featuring flexible schedules, excellent sub-specialty support and a great work/life balance.
- We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn what you are looking for in a position.
- Sign-on and relocation incentives.
- Competitive compensation.
- We welcome Visa applicants for this opportunity!
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our Hospitalist team at Cumberland Medical Center in Sevierville, Tennessee.
- This is a great opportunity to become part of a dynamic and fast growing area of medicine.
- Great health benefits.
- Paid CME allowance.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jul 16.