Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Monday · May 20, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Knoxville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Great health benefits.
- Sign-on and relocation incentives.
- And priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class Hospital Medicine experts.
- Paid CME allowance.
- We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn what you are looking for in a position.
- We are actively interviewing board certified or board eligible Internal Medicine and Family Medicine trained Hospitalists for our well-established program featuring flexible schedules, excellent sub-specialty support and a great work/life balance.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our Hospitalist team at Methodist Medical Center of Oak Ridge in Knoxville, Tennessee.
- We offer competitive compensation with wRVU and quality bonuses and full benefits.
- This is a great opportunity to become part of a dynamic and fast-growing area of medicine.
This perm job opening was posted
7 days ago