Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Saturday · July 20, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Knoxville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- And priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class Hospital Medicine experts.
- We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn what you are looking for in a position.
- Great health benefits.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our Hospitalist team at Methodist Medical Center of Oak Ridge in Knoxville, Tennessee.
- Paid CME allowance.
- We offer competitive compensation with wRVU and quality bonuses and full benefits.
- Sign-on and relocation incentives.
- We are actively interviewing board certified or board eligible Internal Medicine and Family Medicine trained Hospitalists for our well-established program featuring flexible schedules, excellent sub-specialty support and a great work/life balance.
- This is a great opportunity to become part of a dynamic and fast-growing area of medicine.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jun 18.